Sunday 15 June 2008

Aha.

304 days together. Not bad, better than most.

My nose is very sore today from cheap toilet paper scratching it.
I look awfully tired too.

Today I have consumed:
- A bowful (roughly) of Sainsburys Basics Cornflakes (no milk)
- A Galaxy Chocolate Bar (standard size)
- 2 Hot Chocolates (from vending machine)
- 1 Black Tea (with sugar) (from vending machine)
- 1 Black Coffee (with sugar) (from vending machine)
- 1 Paracetamol with Codine (Boots own brand)
- 1 Iron Tablet with Multivitamins (Holland and Barrett variety)
- An unmeasured amount of Water (tap)
- Sainsburys Basics Noodles with Sainsburys Basics Sweetcorn in a Sainsburys Tomato and Chili Sauce (heated)

1 comment:

Rosie B said...

I fucking hate iron tablets.
They make my stomach hurt :(
I just ate my last piece of fudge.
I'm very sad.
Love.